Thursday Thirteen – Edition #2

Posted in Meme on July 24, 2008 – 8:37 am

I went to my Prosperity class last night, and one of the things that we learned about was how Forgiving people, including yourself, is one of the ways to bring prosperity into your life. Well, today is Thursday Thirteen, so I thought what better way to do a TT than to use it to bring prosperity into my life! So here goes……

Thursday Thirteen Edition 2

Thursday Thirteen Edition 2

Top Thirteen People I Forgive

1. My Ex Husband – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  2. My Ex Boss – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  3. My Father – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  4. My Brother – I fully and Freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  5. Omar – I fully and freely forgive you.   I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  6. My Cousin – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  7. My Mother – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  8. My Sister – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  9. Jodi – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  10. Steve – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  11. My Ex Sister in Law – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  12. My baby – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.
  13. Myself – I fully and freely forgive you.  I loose you and let you go to your good, quickly and in peace.

So there you have it, those that I forgive and the affirmation to do so.  This is what I’m supposed to do once a day, preferably in the morning to start the day off right.  So now, I can accept  prosperity into my life, because I am letting go and trusting in the Universe.

signature

This entry was written by Kendra, filed under Meme and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Bookmark the permalink or follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.
Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

5 Comments

1. Miranda posted on July 24, 2008 at 8:55 am | Permalink

These are good things.

Happy TT!

2. Barbara Doduk posted on July 24, 2008 at 9:37 am | Permalink

Great list. Forgiveness is such a fundamental part of life.

3. Alice Audrey posted on July 24, 2008 at 9:53 am | Permalink

I’m not sure I could come up with 13 people to forgive. Five or six, sure, but after that I’d have to pick people who are no longer in my life, and frankly, I don’t really care.

4. admin posted on July 24, 2008 at 10:41 am | Permalink

I thought it was going to be hard to find 13 people too, but I started digging deep to find those who had hurt me, in my life or not, and made sure I spiritually released them and my hurt feelings. There should be a time, when the only people you are forgiving are just the ones that are more irritating than anything else. LOL! At least I hope!

5. Sacred Suzie posted on July 25, 2008 at 6:15 am | Permalink

Very interesting! I can see how needing to forgive means you’re holding onto the past and you can’t let good things into your future life while holding on to this old stuff. Thank you so much for sharing that wisdom with us!

I’m so glad you want to participate with our dreamboards next month. You can check out some of the info here:

Basically, the day before the full moon you send it to me at sueridler at gmail dot com with a link to your blog. You can make it any way you want but I highly recommend you being very specific. Just put together words and images or whatever works for you about what you would like in your life right now. Then I launch it on the full moon with everyone else’s and we celebrate each other’s dreams. If you have any more questions, just email me! 🙂